Sunday, May 6, 2012

Go Barefoot with Me...

Hello there!  Just popping in here very quickly to send you over to my other blog for a couple of posts that I want lots of people to see...

...first, I'm giving away a $25 Barefoot Books gift card this month....

...and second, I would love it if you joined my team as a Barefoot Books Ambassador!

And now back to my unofficial blogging break, in which I pretend that I still have a blog because I haven't written an official "this is the end" post yet.  I am feeling better, clearer, happier about a few things lately, so I may just be back in business sooner rather than later.  Stay tuned!  And go Barefoot!


4 Comments:

Barbaloot said...

Glad things are looking up 'cause your voice is missed in the blogosphere! Good luck with the Barefoot Books.

Anonymous said...

You are missed but I'm glad to hear that you are doing well.

Sen

Kyra said...

I hope you resume blogging soon!

Anonymous said...

You *are* missed. Not a big commenter but I've always loved reading your thoughts here.